UPDATED July 16, 2019
While WordPress is dang good for building websites and it includes plenty of bells and whistles, it doesn’t quite do it all.
For additional design, functionality and of course content generation, I rely and use a fleet of various tools that primarily consist of software.
Here’s what I’m using these days.
Ad networks for monetizing niche sites:
- Current: AdSense, Monumetric, Skimlinks and this video ad platform.
- For superior mobile monetization: This Progressive Web App
- Have used and worth trying: Ezoic (great for split testing ad placements and networks) and Media.net.
- ShortPixel: Best image optimization plugin/service I’ve ever used. Just started in July 2019. Deployed on all sites. Includes option to convert images to WebP format.
- Link Whisper: Suggests and creates internal links quickly.
- Grammarly: Helps me, my VAs and writing team with proper spelling and grammar.
- Jing: For screenshots and quick video tutorials (I make a lot of training videos for VAs and writers)
Pinterest and Instagram posting: Tailwind
Poll and Quiz Surveys: Opinionstage
Title Testing in the SERPs: A/B Rankings
Amazon product tables: Table Labs
Amazon image embedding via API: AMZ Image Plugin
Online course platform: Teachable
Ad management plugins: Ad Inserter
Email autoresponder: AWeber
Email optin forms: OptinMonster
Email formatting software: Elink.io
VA network for hiring VA’s: Onlinejobs.ph
Image customization: Canva
Please assume the links are affiliate links.