If you’re new to my blog, this is definitely the “Get Started” page to check out.
This is where I provide links to key FAT Stacks posts that step you through what I did and do to build a niche website (home and garden niche) generating more than $40,000 monthly profits in less than 8 months. FYI – that $40K profit is from display ads and affiliate promotions. I don’t sell products. Read my first 8 income reports here.
I started this niche site in February 2014. Currently it generates more than $40,000 in monthly profit. It’s worth more than $1 million dollars. It’s growing like crazy every month.
I hope my blog helps you with building a popular and profitable niche magazine site. Enjoy!
FYI – this is a work in progress. I’ll be adding more links to key posts over time. Sign up to our newsletter for updates via email.
1. WordPress Theme Used to Earn $40,000+ Profits Per Month with Display Ads
A big part of my earning a decent revenue with display ads is the WordPress theme I use. It’s definitely a unique theme. I reveal which theme I use here as well explain the subtleties as to what makes the theme so great for display ad revenue.
2. Winning Content Strategy that Generated Over $150,000 in Profits During the First 7 Months of a New Niche Website
My most profitable type of content is valuable, entertaining, shared frequently and works very well with display ads and/or affiliate promotions.
My niche site generates the lion’s share of revenue from this content format.
Click here to learn all about this winning content strategy.
3. Video Tutorials Revealing How Install WordPress and Set Up My Niche Blogs (6 Videos)
This post is a series of 6 videos that step you through exactly how I set up my niche blogs with WordPress. Every step is shown including how to register a domain name, install WordPress, how to install my preferred theme and the plugins I use.
Click here to watch these video tutorials.
4. 4 Criteria I Follow for Choosing a Niche for “BIG Traffic, BIG Profit” B2C Niche Blogs
Choosing a niche can be extremely frustrating. However, if you follow a particular blogging model for traffic and monetization, it makes it easier.
Click here to learn how I go about choosing a niche for my large, big traffic B2C niche blogs.
5. How I Get an Additional 20,869 Page Views Per Month (for FREE) with 2 Minutes of Work
This gem of an article quickly reveals a free piece of software I use that generated an additional 20,869 page views per month. I also reveal exactly how I configure it.
Click here to learn how I increased my monthly page views so quickly.
6. How I Added $6,281 Monthly Revenue By Adding Display Ads to Category Archive Pages
If you use display ads, you must consider adding ads on category archive pages. These pages can attract a lot of page views and generate a lot of revenue. One of my niche blogs generated $6,281 in 30 days from ads on my most popular category archive pages.
Click here to learn more.
7. 7 Tactics I Use to Drive Huge Traffic (293,522 Page Views in 5 Months) to Category Archive Pages
Discover 7 on-site tactics I use to funnel a lot of website visitors to my well-earning category archive pages for more revenue and more page views.
Click here to read this post.
8. How I Got 102,509 YouTube Views for Free (Plus How Make these Videos in 10 Minutes)
This post reveals my YouTube video strategy for my niche site. In addition to plenty of views, I’ve generated over 5,800 clicks to my niche site (free traffic) and generate over $70 per month in YouTube Adsense.
Click here to read my niche YouTube marketing strategy.
9. How I Get an Additional 600 to 800 Social Shares PER DAY
This post profiles a free plugin I use that is the best social sharing tool I’ve ever installed on a website. I strongly recommend it.
Click here to learn how I get 600-800 additional shares per day.
10. 125,000 Organic Google Search Visits Per Month without Building a Single Backlink (in Under 1 Year)
Here’s a great article (with screenshot proof) of how I got to more than 100,000 Google organic search engine visits per month within 8 months of launching a new niche website.
Click here to learn how I did this.
11. Media.net Ads Can Generate a Lot of Revenue (In Addition to Adsense)
I earn $400+ per day from Media.net ads. It’s a great earner for my niche sites. I recommend you use them in addition to Adsense if you’re going the display ad route.
Click here to learn more about Media.net ads.
12. Q2W3 Fixed Widget Plugin Ads $4,011 Per Month to My Bottom Line
This is a terrific free plugin that every WordPress website publisher should use – whether building a list, doing affiliate marketing or earning from display ads. See how this simple plugin earned me $4,011 in 30 days (and does so month after month after month).
Click here to learn more about this free plugin.
13. The Social-SEO Hybrid Blogging Method
Learn the importance of publishing content that attracts both Social and SEO traffic. More importantly, learn the key differences between social and SEO traffic.
I strongly recommend harnessing the power of traffic from social media and SEO.
Click here to learn more.
14. $371,835 Adsense Earnings with ONLY 10 Blog Posts in 8 Months – 9 StepsHere’s a great post explaining how you can make a great deal of money with only a few blog posts. The post includes proof of revenue earned from only 10 blog posts.
Click here to learn how it doesn’t take many blog posts to generate a decent revenue.
15. How to Get 1 Million Monthly Page Views – 10 Weekly Tasks
If you like big-traffic websites and would like to hit 1 million monthly page views, read my detailed article setting out my 10 weekly “traffic-getting” tasks.
Click here to read this article.
16. How to Make $10,000 Per Month Online (As FAST as Possible)
This is an extensive article outlining several online models I’ve used to earn $10,000 per month online. I then explain the model that’s worked the fastest for me (i.e. getting to $10K/month in 3 months with a new niche site).
Click here to learn how I got to $10,000 per month online very, very fast.
Resources I Use – Click here
What could be more fun than earning a living spending a few hours each day publishing articles millions of people enjoy each month? Not much. Jon is the founder and owner of a digital media company that publishes a variety of web properties visited by millions of readers monthly. Fatstacks is where he shares a glimpse into his digital publishing business.