Affiliate Marketing Revenue, Expense and ROI Calculator (Free)
Below you can calculate the potential ROI of any given keyword in the event you reach the top spot in Google.
This calculator is useful in two ways:
1. You can calculate the potential ROI and/or net profit for any given keyword; and/or
2. You can determine how many links you can afford to build, and therefore whether it’s worth going after a particular keyword.
The individual calculators on their own are helpful. For instance, the first 2 affiliate marketing calculators determine potential net income of a given keyword after content and promotion expenses.
Our other calculators:
The results above are merely approximate. The calculators are built on the following assumptions. Any adjustments in the assumptions obviously impacts projected revenue, expenses and/or ROI.
1. Keyword search volume: You’re likely relying on 3rd party tools for this figure. Chances are it’s not precise and therefore it’s merely an approximation.
4. Link building costs: We make assumptions on the costs to outsource getting the various types of links based on our experience. I assume the costs as follows:
- Guest posting links (outsourced):
- News site links:
- Link Rentals:
$170 per PBN website
$5 USD per month. We apply a cost per link at $70 USD, which is the cost to rent a link for 12 months.
1 keyword only: It’s likely your content will rank for additional keywords, which isn’t considered by this calculator unless you approximate total traffic and derive an average CPC from multiple keywords.
: Chances are you will incur ongoing promotional expenses especially if you rent links and/or use a PBN (hosting, more content). The cost estimates are for one year only. Moreover, you may need to continue building links in subsequent years to maintain top rankings.