Below you can calculate the potential ROI of any given keyword in the event you reach the top spot in Google.
This calculator is useful in two ways:
1. You can calculate the potential ROI and/or net profit for any given keyword; and/or
2. You can determine how many links you can afford to build, and therefore whether it’s worth going after a particular keyword.
The individual calculators on their own are helpful. For instance, the first 2 affiliate marketing calculators determine potential net income of a given keyword after content and promotion expenses.
Our other calculators:
The results above are merely approximate. The calculators are built on the following assumptions. Any adjustments in the assumptions obviously impacts projected revenue, expenses and/or ROI.
1. Keyword search volume: You’re likely relying on 3rd party tools for this figure. Chances are it’s not precise and therefore it’s merely an approximation.
4. Link building costs: We make assumptions on the costs to outsource getting the various types of links based on our experience. I assume the costs as follows:
- Guest posting links (outsourced):
- News site links:
- Link Rentals:
$170 per PBN website
$5 USD per month. We apply a cost per link at $70 USD, which is the cost to rent a link for 12 months.
1 keyword only: It’s likely your content will rank for additional keywords, which isn’t considered by this calculator unless you approximate total traffic and derive an average CPC from multiple keywords.
: Chances are you will incur ongoing promotional expenses especially if you rent links and/or use a PBN (hosting, more content). The cost estimates are for one year only. Moreover, you may need to continue building links in subsequent years to maintain top rankings.